Ram Rebel Forum banner
15K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  RedTat2020 
#1 ·
Figured I would start an official thread for our Integrated Winch Mount which fits the 2015-2018 Rebels.

You can now go online and build your integrated winch mount just how you'd like, just select the add-ons you want and the price will update!

Integrated Winch Systems

Keep in mind prices shown are in Canadian (CAD) dollars. For our US friends, you'll want to convert it to USD. Luckily for you that means your actual cost is roughly 20% off!

My favorite pic a forum member has submitted of his Rebel with our Integrated Winch Kit:

I definitely have a handful of customers on here already - so first off thank you for your support! Secondly - post up and show them off!

I also make full replacement low profile bumpers (both winch and non winch versions) and some pretty feature packed rear bumpers (sensor and non-sensor versions available)

Bumpers

Think - would there be a better feeling than using your winch to pull out that guy in the raptor that lives in your town?

-Quinton
250-591-2747

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I really like it! Definitely going on my list of future upgrades.

After watching your video a couple times and looking at the photos, I was thinking the gap where you give an option of lights could also be a great spot for using as a mounting point for a bull bar. Just a thought, with as solid as that mounts, if you add a boss with holes or threaded posts, you could also fabricate a bull bar to attach.

If you click on the "more photos" here, there's a couple good shots of a boss coming from just that spot (although the cross-bars are in the wrong spot to work with the winch): AMI Swing Step Grille Guard

#3 ·
Man I love it! Checked out the website and wondering the cost of shipping such a heavy item to New Jersey would be ? And hate to ask, but any military discount? Otherwise that is one of the best designs I've seen to date and looks you you boys put a lot of thought into it . Two thumbs up!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.