Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not a major mod but I like to look at every single little detail as a chance to modify anything on the rebel. The stock wipers were a flimsy summer 22" on each side plane wipers. Firstly I went with the Rainex winter models as 6 months of the year here is snow or cold conditions. Then I changed the sizes to allow for more coverage without touching paint. Now the drivers side is 24" and the passenger is 26". When not on they are separated at the bottom by only 1/2" and both sides at the top when running are just shy of touching the paint.

Reactions: texas_rebel

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I know it's not a major mod but I like to look at every single little detail as a chance to modify anything on the rebel. The stock wipers were a flimsy summer 22" on each side plane wipers. Firstly I went with the Rainex winter models as 6 months of the year here is snow or cold conditions. Then I changed the sizes to allow for more coverage without touching paint. Now the drivers side is 24" and the passenger is 26". When not on they are separated at the bottom by only 1/2" and both sides at the top when running are just shy of touching the paint.
Thanks for the info. Very good to know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.