Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is kind of a strange issue that nobody at the dealership could explain, was hoping some of you good folks could help with. I have a 22 Rebel and bought a pair of wireless charging mounts from Course Motorsports (they mount behind the face of the radio/control screen, super clean) but for some weird reason the chargers just don’t work when plugged into the ports just below the screen…powered for a few seconds then losing it, over and over. I’ve tried it with both plugs (USB A & C) and tried another wireless charger (same result), but if I plug them into the center console plug they work fine (also they work fine plugged into a portable usb battery pack). I’ve also tried plugging my phone directly into one of the main charging ports which works fine, but then if I plug one of the wireless chargers into the other then it kills the output to the wired port. I’m thinking of getting a dual-port cigarette plug adapter to give that a shot, but I figured I’d put it out to the community for any thoughts or insight. Anyone know what the deal is here? Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts