Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have watched plenty of "How To" videos, and read more threads about grill lights than I thought I ever would :) I am on the fence about putting the marker lights in my 2021 Rebel and one of the questions I have is on the wiring. Are there any options to effectively wire these in WITHOUT doing a piggy back in the fuse the box. I'm a little hesitant to modify the fuse box to get a single wire out, as I don't want to compromise the hermetic seal of the box which may lead to electrical issues....just for 3 amber marker lights. Thanks in advance for any replies!

·
Registered
22 Posts
You could go with a Remote Wireless System. You connect the lights to the system and wire it directly to the battery. I use the Blazer Remote Control Wireless System. (I had the app controlled one, but switched to the remote system. If you want to spend the money there is also the Trigger Wireless System. This is superior to the Blazer but it works all the same.

·
Registered
2021 RAM 1500 Rebel Crew Cab 4WD 5.7L V8 w/ e Torque
1 Posts
Have you watched this guy‘s video? This is the best way to do grill lights that I’ve seen, using a relay and tapping in to the DRL wiring behind the passenger side headlight. This is how I’m going to do mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts