1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Rimzoneonline.com

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
They're not carrying all the latest models yet. I think I posted a pic of the Black Rhino rims I'd like to have. The Warlords. They're a recent model, came out in December and started shipping last month. Rimzone still isn't listing them today. I get that it takes a little while to get stuff listed. My point is just that if you're looking for designs first, be aware that there are a lot of new ones coming out from all the companies that may not yet be on the larger sales sites.

There are also other new designs mixed in here if you go to the Black Rhino site. I've found similar with other manufacturers. This is not an endorsement for Black Rhino Wheels. These are some of their other new models that don't show up in the automotive sites yet.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They're not carrying all the latest models yet. I think I posted a pic of the Black Rhino rims I'd like to have. The Warlords. They're a recent model, came out in December and started shipping last month. Rimzone still isn't listing them today. I get that it takes a little while to get stuff listed. My point is just that if you're looking for designs first, be aware that there are a lot of new ones coming out from all the companies that may not yet be on the larger sales sites.

There are also other new designs mixed in here if you go to the Black Rhino site. I've found similar with other manufacturers. This is not an endorsement for Black Rhino Wheels. These are some of their other new models that don't show up in the automotive sites yet.

Dem some nice legs

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Really like the second set!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
The second large pic is the Warlord in matte gunmetal. The first is same in black with "dark tinted" bead.

There are so many different things you can find if you go straight to the manufacturer pages. And then you can special order them if you find one you just have to have. I went through everything on Rimzone a while back and couldn't find anything that really popped out to me, even though there are a lot of really nice designs. So I started hunting the manufacturer sites for new 2016 rims.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The second large pic is the Warlord in matte gunmetal. The first is same in black with "dark tinted" bead.

There are so many different things you can find if you go straight to the manufacturer pages. And then you can special order them if you find one you just have to have. I went through everything on Rimzone a while back and couldn't find anything that really popped out to me, even though there are a lot of really nice designs. So I started hunting the manufacturer sites for new 2016 rims.
That's where I got the pics at the beginning of the thread. Went to RBP's site and was messing around, I hardly scratched the surface but screenshot a few I liked. There's a ton of options out there for sure. My favorites have been the black w/gunmetal look

·
Registered
105 Posts
A selectable rear locker! I have an aftermarket AuburnGear Pro limited slip differential in there now, but something tells me after a quick trip to Moab this coming weekend, it's gonna be an issue.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Will those fit our trucks? On their website they have 5x140 listed but not 5x139.7. Is the 5x140 implying that they will work on 5x139.7? Love these wheels!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I asked them about that and they told me that 5x140 is actually 5x139.7. I posted that in another thread a couple weeks back. Most of these are available in exact replacements: 17x8 w/ +18 offset.

They use 5x140 because it's easier to type and for people to remember.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hidden winch mount for behind the skid plate and a 12,000 lbs Warn with wireless remote control. Had plans for one with my FX-4 but never got to it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts