Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
I didn't know you could wrap wheels. How well does it stand up to our winters? I'm not that far away from you in Sarnia across from Port Huron.

They look good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't know you could wrap wheels. How well does it stand up to our winters? I'm not that far away from you in Sarnia across from Port Huron.

They look good.
Thanks! And yea I can wrap pretty much anything that comes to mind. If your interested send me a pm or hit up my website at ugiwraps.com for contact info.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I would like to see the snow camos you can get. I looked online and found a few. If I come back to michigan I will only be 2 hours from you straight up Van Dyke. I'll just trade you trucks while you do mine. hahahaha

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to see the snow camos you can get. I looked online and found a few. If I come back to michigan I will only be 2 hours from you straight up Van Dyke. I'll just trade you trucks while you do mine. hahahaha
I can def help ya out with any snow camo you have in mind. I would need the truck for 2 days. And a rental car would be your best bet as I would need a car too lol.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
That wheel wrap is something like what I was hoping to do with mine. My Rebel is red, so the color would be about perfect. They look great. Although with your body wrap job in green, I would have considered a deeper green tone rather than red. My opinion.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I love the copper of the Rebel X but not enough to pay $5000 USD which is about $1500000000 Canadian dollars right now. The wheels though... like that but mat black on my coming soon flame red on black would look pretty cool I think.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have to find somebody in Phoenix that I can trust to do this.
Not the whole vehicle mind you but a black hood, rockers would look good, as well as red rims and a red lower nose instead of that grey lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
I love the copper of the Rebel X but not enough to pay $5000 USD which is about $1500000000 Canadian dollars right now. The wheels though... like that but mat black on my coming soon flame red on black would look pretty cool I think.
The exchange rate is out of control

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Looks sick. Now I have to consider another mod. What's something like this cost. Roughly so I have a general idea if the place by me is gonna try and rip me off
I know [email protected] is tickin me off now :) ...I had a great wrap person and they sold out and the new owners don't have a clue

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
@Ugiwraps, such a chub over that look on the stock rims! You have the wife yelling at me now!

Reactions: texas_rebel

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
It's a great look. I gimped (gimp is a photo editing tool like photoshop) up a pic of a red Rebel (same color
red wheels.jpg
as mine) with that sort of wheel a while back, as I was thinking of doing exactly what ugiwrap did, well, except I don't have experience with vinyl and I was thinking of plasti dip.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts