Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah sucks I had to do this hopefully this will help someone else out whose having issues in the cold as well

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I wanted that but theres no dealers in Canada and I couldn't get it here soon enough but as of now I'm happy with my setup

·
Registered
8 Posts
From the kit Vshni used and the link Zachandandy out up, in guessing most of the 4x4 2.5” lifts are direct fit for the Rebel’s?

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Compressor tanks and hoses are still on board we decided to leave them for now incase any issues came up I could easily switch back but after having it for a a while now I dont see myself having to do that I'll probably end up keeping the compressor on the truck so I can use it for filling tires or whatever as for warning lights all that happens is a message pops up saying service air suspension when you first start the truck and it goes away if it annoys you you can get the dealer to remove the code for the air ride

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Like I said in my previous post a message saying service air suspension pops up when you first start the truck and it goes away. Anybody whose has ridden in the truck hasn't even noticed it but next time I'm at the dealership I'm gonna get them to get rid of the code for the air ride

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey OP
Can I ask in what shop you got your work done?
Just wondering, fellow manitoba with cold weather trouble with the RAM air suspension. ...
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Let me know how the ride is now I'm considering doing this next year my ram has been at the dealer for a week now, the bags are on back order... did you get it so the code stops popping up?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Rides a little stiffer but not much everyone that rides on the truck says it's better tho so might just be me and for the error code I'll be working on that this weekend my obd reader came in and with alfaobd I should be able to remove it but I'm not gonna have any time till maybe Friday so I'll let you know how that goes whenever it gets done

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds good keep me posted do you have a picture of your truck now with those shocks in? Would you do anything differently if you had the chance to do it again like switch to those icon shocks? I'm getting a guy around me to give me a quote for your setup but I am wondering if you would of went with something different if it was available to you. Thanks.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'll grab a picture for you sometime today.
And yeah I probably would have gone for some kings on the truck for some reason I couldn't find icons out here and the ranchos are basically just a quick fix still a nice enough ride but I really want those kings but it's like a month wait for those

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Heres the picture you wanted if you want one with more lighting or something your gonna have to wait, there's no way in hell I'm running out in this cold at lunch just to grab a picture lol

Attachments

21 - 40 of 176 Posts